No Mayo Egg Salad (Serves Four)
4 hard boiled eggs
4 egg whites
¼ tsp garlic powder
smoked paprika (to taste)
cayenne (just a pinch)
4 slices turkey bacon or tempeh bacon
8 slices of toasted Ezekiel or 100% whole wheat bread
- In food processor combine; 4 hard boiled eggs, 4 egg whites, ¼ avocado, ½ tsp garlic powder, smoked paprika and cayenne to taste.
- Blend until the mixture is chunky.
- In a pan, fry 4 pieces of turkey bacon or tempeh bacon until crispy.
- Toast 2 pieces of Ezekiel or 100% whole wheat bread.
- Spoon egg mixture onto one slice of bread top with bacon and another slice of bread